
Bob Big has sent me pictures of the new Adult Diaper for adult babies made by Bambino Diapers. They are brand new and they will be available through Bambino diapers website here

I am posting them here rather than on A boy's Life cause i can not access that blog today as Google has switched it to the new blogger and its not working right. When Daddy gets them for me i will post some pics on A boy's Life!
Bob Big has this testimony on the diaper...
This diaper is made just for us. First the company is not trying to get "rich quick" off of us. They want to stay in business and build loyalty by producing products we have longed and asked for. They are very excited to be working with us. I know I have enjoyed working with them. :)

The pictures are not the best but they do show you what they look like.
Bob Big has this testimony on the diaper...
This diaper is made just for us. First the company is not trying to get "rich quick" off of us. They want to stay in business and build loyalty by producing products we have longed and asked for. They are very excited to be working with us. I know I have enjoyed working with them. :)
"The product will be coming out next week. This is the diaper we have all been dreaming of. I had the honor of being a tester. First they have a great baby print on the front of them that is so cute!!!!
It is an all white diaper, with super strong tapes and very absorbent. When I first seen them I was a bit skeptical as I always use abenas x-plus. To start with these are not as thick, but they swell up just like a baby diaper, and become thicker than the abenas.
They actually hold more than the abenas (both wetting and messing). They make you feel like a real kid wearing these. These ARE NOT diapers made to look cute but don’t work. They are truly the best I have ever used. I can't wait for you to try them." - Bob Big

The pictures are not the best but they do show you what they look like.

1 comment:
those must be those big bob diapers he wears some pretty big ones to bad can't see a pic of some mediums, geeze.
Post a Comment