Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Shammy your bottom!

I was looking about in different forums when I found this idea for diapers. Use a shammy! No experiance here but here are two that have from Baby Matt's forum...

"I use cloth terrys at night, one HUGE white towel on the outside, and two smaller good sized terrys inside and a shammy between the two smaller towels." - Tigger

"I also use the shammy's. I am not talking about the leather car wash shammy's. What I use is the cloth-like car wash shammy's. I don't know what they are made of. They hold an enormous amount of wetness. They really soak it up! I was at a flea market (outdoor bargain shopping area). I was told of how good they were for holding water and I thought how great the would be as an insert for my night diapers. I got some and tried just one between the layers of cloth and terry towels and WOW! What a difference! You can buy them at places that sell car wash supplies." Just look around!" - wondertot

Not only will this soak u
p lots, you also get a cheaper use diaper out of this for those that are looking to try cloth diapering or can not afford to buy them. You can make your own as this previous post points out, still for the less inclined, what a cool option.


No comments: