Tuesday, June 05, 2007

a babyfur on infantilism

Alternate lifestyle discussion (Infantilism & furry/babyfur)

A babyfur tries to explain infantilism and furries ...

"There is no one single correct way to live life. Infantilists, furries and babyfurries ARE people too!

Here, you get the take from an infantilist/babyfur (a subcategory of the furry lifestyle) of my thoughts on the way American society perceives us, and how in turn I perceive such people as that.

Sorry fur the low quality of the video portion... the main emphasis was meant to be on the dialogue content in the video in the furst place anyway.

And, just to mention, there were 2 reasons I filmed my stuffed animal rabbit friend seen here rather than my real self...

1- Anonymity.

2- Nobody around at the time to hold thecam fur me while I was speaking my thoughts," the Wet Rabbit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hewwooo boy wicky... how are yoooo?

This is the wet rabbit here. Thanks fur adding my video to things over here.

Very kewl of you, dude! By now, I had to disable various things over there such as embedding, comments and such due to some stupid kiddy flame war that some other punks in the babyfur online community started with me elsewhere on the net, and it seems like they may have found their way over there on my comments page.

I doubt I'll simply take the video down, so it still will remain right where it is regardless of what trolls like it and what ones don't.

Btw... a big thank you to Orca on the babyfur LJ community to linking to this... it TRULY appreciated that, man.

Wanted to say that over there, but don't have an LJ account over there... so, here's hoping you find you way here to read my sincere thanks on that.

Anyways, thanks for the links to my video everyone. Bye nows.

*Wabbit hops away*

Anonymous said...

Hi again Ricky! Been a while since I last was back here, but I wanted to thank you again for linking to my video.

I've no doubt that the exposure you gave my video over here helped it to get the kind of view counts it got.

So, thank you for that. And, thank you to any coming here reading this who have watched my Alternate lifestyle discussion video.

I've tried uploading a sequel to the original video, but on my limited 56k bandwidth, It's proving tough to pull off correctly.

Anyway thank you again for the help you've given me over here. Bye now.