Friday, February 29, 2008

RUPadded.com

Are you a member of RUPadded.com? Cause if your not you might want to consider joining. I do an exclusive story/column for them every month. You can only see it if you are a member there. Tell them boy ricky sent you.

This Months column is the true story of my first time at Daddy's farm and 30 guys show up for a five day party! Whats a lil boy in diapers to do?



The RUPadded forums are entertaining and pretty polite. No real battles like you see on some sites. Lots of people with helpful hints and amusing and enjoyable contributions.

I am not a member of the group running RUPadded nor have I received anything from them or any other sites or products i suggest to readers here or on A boy's Life blog. If someone wants to give me something like diapers or plastic pants or ab clothes thats way cool. If I ever receive a gift or payment i will make it known.

No comments: