There’s a cot, a high chair and some children’s toys and books. A cupboard which is decorated with Winnie the Pooh transfers contains a row of girlie outfits – all frillsand bright colours.
But this is no child’s bedroom.
This is an adult baby “nursery”, where people come to dress up and be looked after as if they were infants. The specially-made cot is seven feet long and the high chair is sturdy enough to accommodate the six foot seven rugby player who sometimes uses it.
The article is informative and not focused on "this is weird" human interest.
Read the whole story here“People come from all over the country to see me. It’s a small business because I’m not everyone’s idea of a nanny. I only look after ‘soft and fluffy’. I don’t do any ‘sexual services’.
“I’ve seen a wide range of people over the years. My youngest baby is 20 and my oldest is 77. It’s mostly men but I see some women, too.


No comments:
Post a Comment